Blow-through valves are used for dosing of powder and granulate into vacuum and pneumatic transport systems. A large valve inlet helps prevent leakage air.
Rotatary valves are supplied to various industries including food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, seed/grain and pet food.
- Size DN150 to DN400 (depending on valve type)
- Pressure shock resistant up to 10 bars
- Can be supplied in accordance with ATEX
- Can be supplied in a flameproof version
- External bearings are ensured separation from product by tight-sealing gaskets capable of withstanding air purging, as well as through a special product drop out opening
- Large inlet with minimal constriction to avoid product accumulation. Large inlet ensures high capacity.
Feel free to reach out to us for more details.
Coupled with our rotary valves, a diverse range of accessories can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. Explore the array of applications available here to discover more