Drop-through rotary valves are mainly used for dosing of powder and granulate from a container, a silo and a bag dumps station. However, they are also used along with a fitted Feed adaptors for dosing of products into vacuum and pneumatic pipe systems.
The locks are supplied to the food, plastic, pharma, chemical, seed/grain and pet food industries.
- Size DN150 to DN800 (dependant on lock type)
- Pressure shock resistant up to 10 bars
- Can be supplied in accordance with ATEX
- Can be supplied in a flameproof version
- External bearings are separated from the product by Air gasket and product drop opening
- Large inlet with minimal constriction to avoid product accumulation
- Large inlet > high capacity
Please contact us for further information and a data sheet.
Read about our solution with a drop-through rotary valve ZRD.