The new piFLOW Food vacuum transporter (piFLOW®fc) is ideal for handling food, but also chemicals that do not require the use of fully acid-resistant stainless steel. It is robust and of high quality and is based on the same design as the premium piFLOW® series, but it is made of electropolished stainless steel (ASTM 304). piFLOW®fc is ideal for production of bread, tea and coffee, food for pets and for the nutrition industry. It is supplied in a wide range of capacities from 3 to 33 litres per transport cycle and up to 5 tonnes an hour. In addition, it provides high productivity with a small carbon footprint.
piFLOW®fc is hermetically tight and allows handling of toxic and allergenic types of powder without risking that operators and the surrounding work environment are subjected to these powders. Thanks to automatic filter cleaning and a generally hygienic design piFLOW®fc is easy to clean and requires only a minimum of maintenance. In addition, the transporter lives up to the requirements of food contact contained in the FDA rules and the rules (EF) no. 1935/2004 and 10/2011.
Benefits of piFLOW Food
- Modular design
- Product leaks and pollution are avoided
- Easy maintenance and installation
- Compact design
- Automatic cleaning of filter
- Reduction of downtime and maintenance
- Used worldwide
- Capacity area from 0.3 to 5 tonnes/hour.
- Capacity: from 3 to 33 litres
- Electropolished stainless steel (ASTM 304)
- Working pressure: 4-6 bars
- Operating temperature: 0-60 ° C