piFLOW-Industry is a vacuum transporter that is widely used in the general industry and in the chemical industry. It has a high capacity and a small carbon footprint.
piFLOW Industry is often used as an alternative to mechanical screw conveyors when a cheap alternative, dust-free transport or low maintenance is required. Another benefit is that the pump is based on COAX® technology, which is the most energy-efficient way of producing vacuum. It has a capacity of up to 4 tonnes.
The general industry often handles abrasive powders that require specially designed equipment. Our conveyor belts are made of wear-resistant stainless steel in order to withstand wear. The vacuum transporter can be supplied as ATEX Dust-certified with an ejector-propelled (compressed air-propelled) vacuum pump or with a mechanical pump.
- Modular design
- Can be supplied in accordance with ATEX
- Automatic cleaning of filter
- Product leaks and pollution are avoided
- Compact design
- Simple control
- Reduction of downtime for cleaning and maintenance
- Maximum container volume: 28 litres
- Capacity area up to 4 tonnes/hour
- Design: AISI 304
- Working pressure: 4-6 bars
- Operating temperature: 0-50 ° C